Foundation Physical Therapy is an “Essential Critical Infrastructure”
WE ARE OPEN
COME SEE US IN PERSON OR SEE US VIA TELE-HEALTH
First of all, please understand that the team at Foundation PT is closely monitoring the Corona Virus via the CDC and their recommendations. Our number one goal is to do all that we can in order to protect our staff and patients in order to better serve your physical therapy needs. Pain doesn’t stop on its own so we’re doing our best to make sure that we do not stop either.
****With the recent “shelter in place” order that went into effect on March 23, 2020, all non-essential businesses will not be operating until April 9, 2020. Based on the updated coronavirus guidance for America issued by the president: “If you work in a critical infrastructure industry, as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, such as healthcare services and pharmaceutical and food supply, you have a special responsibility to maintain your normal work schedule.” According to the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, physical therapists are “essential critical infrastructure workers” and fall under the healthcare and public health sector as caregivers.
With that being said,WE ARE OPERATING WITH EXTRA PRECAUTIONS in order to meet your physical needs, because our staff at Foundation Physical Therapy knows that the healing process takes no breaks. Please call 210-698-6333 with any questions
We understand that these circumstances are not ideal, but we are doing our best to keep you safe, healthy and strong in order to optimally meet your life goals.
SEE US IN PERSON
Maintaining a clean, healthy environment is our top priority. Below are the steps we are taking to ensure your safety. We are happy to repeat them in your presence at any time you request them. (seriously, just say the word)
Extra Changes Made:
- Our clinicians will be working Monday-Saturday from 7:00am-6:00pm in order to accommodate our patients.
- We are adhering to CDC guidelines by decreasing the number of patients and therapists in the clinic by 1/3rd. This allows for everyone to remain 6 feet apart from one another.
- PATIENTS ARE SEEN ONE-ON-ONE by a therapist, on the hour only. We will not overlap patients with a therapist.
- Treatment tables, exercise equipment and door handles are sanitized after patient use. The clinic, restrooms and treatment rooms are deep cleaned and sprayed with Lysol regularly.
- We have a cleaning crew that comes in weekly to do a thorough clean of the entire clinic.
What we will continue to do:
- Tables are disinfected before every use
- All linens are changed and washed every use. Bleach still included.
- All equipment is disinfected after every use.
- Our staff is following strict hand washing protocols in between patients; our hand sanitizers contain 70% of alcohol; the CDC recommends use of at least 60% alcohol.
- Our cleaning crew will also be deep cleaning both clinics (top to bottom) each weekend as long as is necessary
What we ask of you:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- If soap and water are not available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- If you are coughing or sneezing please stay home. Allergies included.
- Bare with us. In an effort to maintain the highest possible level of cleanliness, we will be cleaning as often as is possible without allowing patient care or safety to suffer.
Please understand that if a member of our staff presents with any illness, we will be asking them to stay home to protect our patients. We love what we do so staying home will be challenging, but we love our patients more.
We understand that not everyone is comfortable coming to see us in clinic so for now the state of Texas has allowed us to see our patients via telehealth. We can use facetime, zoom, duo, etc. Whatever we need to do to help you feel better. Hopefully this page will answer all your questions. If not then give us a call at 210-698-6333, email your therapist or email Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll help you figure out what works best for you.
Thank you for your understanding in these times. Your health is our top priority.
If you have concerns beyond what you would like to discuss in clinic please feel free to email Stephanie at email@example.com
Christian Compean, PT, FAAOMPT
Stephanie Compean, PT